I lost my sparkle....
But I want to find it again!
Life has gotten in the way of me blogging.
Not always in a bad way, but a way that has made me time poor.
So it's been almost a year...I have worked full time the last year, planned a wedding, GOT MARRIED! YAY and put on weight (no point hiding anymore).
Here is a picture of me taken a week a go at Sea World on the Gold Coast, Australia
I feel pretty disgusted with myself.
My life with my husband is suffering as I have no self-confidence and hate him being near me as I hate my body (sad face) so that all needs to change. We both deserve more and so does my daughter.
So tomorrow I will:
1. Get up, eat a nutritional breakfast and drink water
2. Put on my joggers (look like exercise, feel like exercise)
3. Take my daughter to the parkand run around withher and burn some calories
4. Eat small portions of low calmeals - no bread, no butter.
5. Not stop at any fast food restaurant
6. Drink no alcohol
7. Make a shopping list of the good stuff!
8.Finish the day with a 30 minute walk on the treamill.
Sounds like a plan!
But on another note....to finish off this blog post.....here are some pictures of me on my wedding day (below).
I was 84kg that day. I have put on 11kg since the 1st September (exactly 4 months). That is terrible!!!
But I loved my wedding day and I want to add that Sparkle back into our lives that I had on the day.
Looking forward to the year I get it back and sharing my journey with you all!