There are so many blogs that inspire me.
They are real.
They are beautiful.
They are deserving of winning an award like this one.
So to have the gorgeous Karen at Muffin Fixation give me this award, I feel so special. Just like a child in kindy going up on the stage for the first time in front of all the big kids that have been doing this for years.
So here is my award!
(proudly holds award under chin, smiling proudly at everyone! Where's mum with the camera?)
So now for a little housekeeping...
In order to fulfill my requirements for this award I have to do the following:
1. Thank the recipient: Thank you so much Karen!!
2. Link back to the giver: Check this out now! A very cool blog!
3. Reveal 10 things about me: So let's get started!
4. I have two fur babies that are named Winston and Max.
here where you can see more of them. I am not very good at updatign it though.
5. I sometimes drive along listening to childrens music whilst not having any children in the car.
(with no kids in the car). What a dag! It must come with being a mum that another of the things you give up is your ability to choose or be conscious of what music is playing in the car.
6. My second toe is longer than my Big toe
7. When I was 8 years old, I cut my own hair.
8. When I was 15 years old, I won $427.25 on a pokie machine!
9. I watch scary movies in fast forward or on mute just so I know what people are talking about.
10. I am fast becoming addicted to blogging and feel like I have missed out the last few years.
Okay so now I get to play teacher (even though I am on holiday) and give out some awards to 3 other deservign bloggers. This is a hard task as there are so many that I love.
But I am going to award this to:
Lucy at DiminishingLucy. She inspiried me to get started on this journey and is the awesome creater of the Fat to Fit Blog hop.
Jen at 40weeks/280days to a healthier me. She is a gorgous girl who is on an incredible journey and doing so well.
FatGirlVSWorld at I go through life in inches and pounds. Her posts are brilliant and so honest.
So go and check out these blogs and add them to your